Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Place and Yours...Bedside

Bedside
A lot of stuff sits next to my bed, its the go to place first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
Some of the essentials are things like a clock (boo!) my phone to wake me up in the morning, a light to read by, journal and books. Some of the other odds and ends include a place to put my jewelery, (three options here) one is the tree, two is the wooden case my grandma gave me (sinced passed...missed), and three a small silver heart box...and I dont really have that much jewelery!
There is also my Teddy, Ted for short, presented to me on my first Christmas, my bag of worry dolls and a card called reaching for the stars from my lovely friend Michelle, also the essential bottle of red nail polish for when my feet venture into summer shoes and a bottle of Paris perfume from my mum.
Underneath all this mayhem is my secret stash draw filled with childrens first lost teeth/locks of hair, hankies, handcream, odd lost earings etc and below all this is my scarf collection...Oh come back winter that I may wrap their long arms of snuggliness around me again!

3 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

I love your bedside! The lamp is very nice, and teddy is so cute.

Pip Lincolne said...

Oh wow. A secret stash drawer. That's cool. I bet it's full of all sorts of good stuff that must never get lost! My secret stash seems to be scattered unsecretivly about the house. Oops. But that's just me. I'm glad you are more organised and careful than I am !

Kylie said...

The only problem I have is the unsecretiveness of the secret draw, it kind of works in theory if you discount children squirreling around for the possible chockky, Oh, and my amazing ability to forget where I put anything really...organization, it's all an illusion