Friday, October 30, 2009

Open Hearts



I heard a story of an argument between friends over how generous to be with people even if they cant give back or, to some, might be considered 'loosers'. It got me thinking, and I have to say I was a little upset with the lack of compassion expressed, but it has challenged me and I have purposed to always want to strive to live a life of generosity and compassion regardless of a persons circumstance.




Love this Story.


'Paul was bought a car for Christmas by his brother, a seriously generous gift! One day he came out of his office to find a young bloke hanging round it. As he got nearer the young bloke said, 'This your car Mr?' 'Yeah,' replied Paul '...it is. My brother gave it to me for Christmas'. 'No way,' said the bloke, 'that's amazing, you mean your brother gave it to you and it didn't cost you nothing? I wish...' he hesitated. Of course Paul knew what he was going to wish for? He was going to wish to have a brother like that. But what the bloke actually said, completely threw him, 'I wish' he said 'that I could be a brother like that'. So often we can live life looking what we can get rather than what we can give. This bloke knew the value of being an encourager.'
www.word4U2day.com.au



Over and over my heart is gladdened by the generosity of the blogging world, not just with windows into their lives but also with inspiration, ideas and freebies so all hail to those beautiful souls who live in an abundance and are happy to share it with others! You will be blessed in return.



Freebie links


http://indiefixx.com/ Free Art Project

No comments: