Saturday, November 28, 2009

Goodbye for now…

As mentioned in an earlier post my Grandma was 103 last birthday. Sadly she passed away late Friday night so rest peacefully now Grandma, we love you.

Grandma kenny oval copy  The thing I loved most about Grandma was she was a bit of a feisty bird with a grand sense of humour the photo below is of her(on the left) and her mother and father and two brothers  she wrote a note on the back of the photo saying “I told them I wouldn’t go in it (the photo) as you can see I was pregnant and very hostile”.      

              Grandma Kenny and family copy 

We made it to Grandma’s 100th Birthday party, five generations of women a very special party indeed. A photo of her and my daughter even made it into the local Townsville paper.

Grandma Kenny's 100th five generations

No comments: