Sunday, January 24, 2010

Illustration Friday - Clumsy

The theme for Illustration Friday this week is ‘Clumsy’.

 

I THINK WE BROKE IT copy

I’m not sure I will have the time to do a finished version of this weeks theme as it’s that crazy time of year getting kids ready to go back to school and everyone has decided that this week is a good time for me to do something for them urgently! So I will see how the week pans out and I might get to do more than a sketch.

Initially I was kind of stumped for this theme, I didn’t want to go with the obvious and then I started thinking along the environmental lines of how clumsily we have looked after our Earth home and the line ‘I think we broke it’ came to me.

Anyhoo, I will think and play with it a bit more and see what happens.

Found some time this morning January 26th ‘Australia Day Holiday’ so refined the image a bit further…I think we broke it_F copy

1 comment:

Krista said...

Nice twist on the topic!