Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Look what I found!!!!!

IMG_2616

You have no idea how excited I am! For about a year now I have been on the look out for a new bedspread/doona cover, whatever type thing for my daughter. The criteria had to include blueness (no girly pinks for my girl, I think I over did it when she was little) no too old, not too young, it had to be just right. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find something for the pre teen? Impossible!
So here I was today at the op shop and lo and behold (choirs of heavenly angels sing) there it is for 10 dollars, mine!

How cool is it? So retro and made in Spain no less so now it has been freshly laundered and is hanging on the line ready for my girl when she comes home. I wonder if it will inspire her to keep her room tidy,yeah right!

No comments: