Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Creative Space

IMG_2567

creative space

This week I have been working on a Granny Triangles bunting! See here
Nothing like working outside the square!

The carved wooden box was a garage sale find that I store my crochet needles in and I have recently been given some vintage craft books on weaving and macramé. I remember doing macramé at school back in the seventies lots of fun, and you may notice the ‘Meet Me at Mikes’,  book I found it at a Susanne store slightly reduced as it had a bit of wear Yay for me!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

The bunting looks great, so pretty and unique to make it from crochet. I really need to learn how to do it one day.:)

Olivia said...

I've never made granny triangles before, but I think I will have to give it a try after looking at your flickr link. Super cute !