Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine

Last year I created these images for a set of very special greeting cards.  An appropriate Valentines theme don’t you think?

img018

What is it about Love
That brings me undone
like the back of my dress
As your fingers
touch my skin
Unzipping
Exposing
Undoing
My heart

 

img020


Our Lovemaking is a Poem.
Words fall out of
my mouth
along with kisses
Laughter
Cries
Yes, Yes, Yes.

Our Lovemaking is a Poem.
Love falls out of my heart
along with kisses
Laughter
Cries
Yes, Yes, Yes.

Our lovemaking is a Poem.
Yes, Yes, Yes.

 

img021

I walk to the edge and step
Into your eyes
And just for a moment
I see
The world
As you see it.

I run to the edge
And fall
Into your heart
And just for the moment
I feel the world
As you feel it

 

How beautiful are these poems?  Ah, love! Happy Valentines Day!

Words by Carolyn Wiggins. Artwork By Kylie Knott
Available for purchase.

No comments: