Sunday, March 28, 2010

Absolutely no reason whatsoever…

I am up to my eyeballs in homework at the moment. Art Forum Reviews, T-shirt designs, labels and packaging designs, work placement etc etc…. and you know what I am not really enjoying it! I feel stressed, spread too thin and just a little bit over studying all together.

So, when it all gets too hard sometimes I just need to take a step back and remember why I started doing this in the first place. It was for love!  The love of creativity, drawing, bringing something into the world that wasn’t there before and making it exist…

postcard ice girl03 copy

…and doing it just for me. Not an audience, not for a client or lecturer or prospective employer not even for friends and family, just for my own pleasure. So that is what I did today. I drew this just because I wanted to and that’s all, nothing conceptual or clever, no story, just purely for fun.

Got to get those ducks back in a row….

No comments: