Thursday, March 18, 2010

And so to procrastinate…again

As you may or may not know I am involved with Postcrossing a postcard sharing site. This week I received post cards from Finland, California and Russia and I in return will be sending the postcard below to Germany, Canada and the USA. Woot!

So, I have just spent all afternoon (instead of doing assignments like a good girl) making this little postcard instead of buying the nasty generic variety at the local newsagent, she’s kinda cute don’t you think?

postcrossing01-1 copy

4 comments:

lisa stubbs said...

lovely! I', going to find the time to get involved with postcrossing sounds fun!

tortagialla said...

I'm visiting the kootoyoo creative spaces and your postcard is very cute - definitely better than a bought kind! I have heard of Postcrossing before...sounds fun!

Susan L (lily40au) said...

your postcard's better than cute ... it's totally awesome. much more fun than doing assignments. what are you thinking even going down that path!

Sarah said...

Sweet postcard! Very creative and much better than shop bought tat. Postcrossing sounds like good fun.