Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just too cute!

A couple of things I found while blogging around my virtual blog neighbourhood (nope that word is NEVER going to be substituted for jogging) this morning that are just too cute and I need to share.

Drewzel from Stitchy Britches had a lovely Crewlwork pattern for an owl (don’t know how to do Crewlwork but will do something with it)

 mr owlie

and also had a link to Pimp Stitch and this cute as a button little house.

little house 

Oh and on Drewzels Five Faves list you have to read this for a good giggle, seriously, I nearly wet myself!

3 comments:

Drewzel said...

NOES to jogging! YES to blogging. Thanks for all the love Kylie xx
Yeah that post from Betty is a ripper huh? We can all relate at times I think.

Bitterbetty said...

Oh I would save a seat on my Craft Bus for you and that Drewzel any day of the week!

So glad it made you laugh, hope to see you around Blogland regularly!

Happydacks said...

I don't know how to do Crewlwork either but might have to learn...I love Drewzel's pattern! I love the new banner (please excuse if its been there for a while...I don't get around very often)