Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A few things…

Firstly, my mum rocks! What everyone needs is a mum like mine she just says all the right things just at the right time. This arrived for me today in the mail, what a lift…so here’s to you mum I love you.

Mums card

Inside she wrote ‘I saw this card and thought of you’…awww!

Next I’m feeling so amazingly, fantastically, wonderful I HAVE FINISHED MY HUGE ASSIGNMENT YAYAYAYAYA!

olive oil magazine advert POS Device DL Brochure2 DL Brochure

Finally, it’s the ANZAC long weekend, ( for those who don’t know we honour our soldiers on this day,dawn service, parades etc) and in honour of the day I have made some Anzac biscuits ,so yummy and easy, so here’s the recipe.

IMG_2881

1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup coconut
1 cup plain flour
1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
2 tbsp boiling water
1 cup sugar
125g butter
1 tbsp golden syrup

Combine rolled oats, sifted flour, sugar, and coconut. Combine butter and golden syrup, stir over gentle heat until melted. Mix soda with boiling water, add to butter mixture, stir into dry ingredients. Spoon dessertspoonfuls of mix onto greased trays: allow room to spread. Bake in slow oven for 20 min. Loosen on trays while warm, then cool on trays. Yum!

No comments: