Monday, April 12, 2010

Then silence descends…

first day back 002

First day back to school, bribing reluctant children from bed with offers of toast soldiers, boiled egg and Milo.
When going in to wake them I noticed a hand written sign blue tacked to the bed with the message ‘don’t wake me up’ written on it, yeah like that’s going to work!

I wish I could enjoy the lovely quiet and solitude but I too must be back to school, thankfully only for a couple of hours then I think a nice afternoon in the garden would be just the ticket. I have been contemplating getting some chickens (we had them in Bendigo such lovely souls chickens, very nice to watch) so I might have a planning session up the back corner of the yard and see what I can come up with. So many things I want to do so little time!

No comments: