Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Chaos Walking Trilogy Review – They had me from the title!

I’m not going to bore everyone with my review of these books other than to say I absolutely loved them and I find them extremely clever and relevant.
What would you do if there was no such thing as private thought, that everyone could hear you at all times? That you could never get away from what everyone else was thinking? There was always just the Noise! What does it mean to become a man/woman? What is forgivable, what is right?

Linked below are much better written and insightful reviews. Have a read if your in the mood to find one of the most thought provoking, engaging, heart wrenching reads that have come along in a long time.

The-Knife Review

the-ask-and-the-answer-by-patrick-nessReview

monsters-of-menReview

No comments: