Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finished Project – Paper cranes

Here again is the unfinished paper crane  project and below I have put it all together.
The shots were taken at night so they’re not as bright as what they are in daylight, but you get the idea.

IMG_2903

IMG_2908

IMG_2910 

Shhh! Don’t tell anyone but this is my mum’s Mothers Day gift…all mums need some peace and good luck!
I’m not too worried that she will see this as I am travelling to Bendigo tomorrow and I’m pretty sure she won’t read this before I can give it to her.
Actually I can do with a bit of luck too as the reason I am going to Bendigo is for an interview on Monday morning and it’s been a very long time since I have gone through this process. Still I feel very philosophical about it all and I know ‘all things work together for good’.

1 comment:

Buy Design said...

There must be a reason why sometimes you read a blog and think mmm.. that's nice or funny or clever then move on the next one. And sometimes you read a blog and think oh.. I'll leave a comment. Well as a reader at the other side of the world I love the sound of the names Mildura and Bendigo. Oh and your cranes are lovely.
Fiona.