Thursday, May 6, 2010

When it rains on your parade…

There are days when…
You yell at the kids…
You get criticised…
You can’t find anything to wear…
Nobody helps…
The dog keeps making incredibly awful smells…
You don’t get the job…
The ends don’t meet….
The future is looking dim….so

IMG_2912

…on these days I find a comfy chair…
I crochet with lots of pretty coloured wool…
I drink coffee in the sunshine…
I watch the butterfly sun itself…
I scratch the smelly dog in the spots he can’t reach…
I kiss the crying kids and say sorry…
I look at green, growing things…
I believe there is a reason for everything…
I focus on the positives…
I remain thankful for hope and love and friends.

IMG_2914

2 comments:

the textured leaf said...

I really enjoyed this post! Thanks for sharing:)

Happydacks said...

What else could you do...apart from going completley nutty that is! Grab that comfy chair and try to calm down! Nice, real post!