Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Illustration Friday - Satellite

048

This weeks theme is ‘Satellite’. The moon is a satellite that  moves around the earth.
I am remotely blogging at the moment so I don’t have access to a scanner and have had to photograph my illustration this week in pretty dodgy fashion! Colours are not quite the same as the illustration but never to mind you get the drift.

Holidays

041

When your on holidays you have the chance to see the play of light and shadow on a wall...

you can get out the jigsaw puzzles and stay in your pajamas all day and not do your hair at all…

 045 047 044

you can watch the rain out the window and snuggle on the couch with a good book…I love holidays.

2 comments:

Colette said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog, I'm glad your holiday is nice and relaxed. I love to watch shadows too, I could do it all day if I had the time.

Fourth Daughter said...

Oh I did a post on light too!! http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/2010/04/keeping-conversation-light.html
And I've been in my pyjamas for the past two days...!!