Friday, June 25, 2010

My Creative Space

IMG_3070

I had a request from the wee girly for some mittens.(As you can see she has taken to wearing them everywhere including bed) Isn’t this pretty wool?  A variegated mulberry and pink. 
I have to admit when it comes to crocheting and knitting I am pattern challenged, it takes me as long to read the pattern as it does to make the item. Anyway no pattern for these, just crocheting in the round single crochet fitting as we go and making room for the thumb hole…I call it intuitive crochet, can be a little hit and miss.

I am planning however to have a go at this over at Do you mind if I Knit I think it would brighten any grey old winter day don’t you think?

mini granny scarf

2 comments:

Susan L (lily40au) said...

i've been knitting for years and i still rip stuff out several times before i get it right ... maybe our brains just work that way? S love that little scarf. it's so sweet.
My Creative Space

BOB & MABEL said...

Is that a scarf???? I think i'm in love, so pretty.