Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Creative Space

My creative space has been a little erratic this week, lots of jumping from project to project. I think it might be to the rapidly approaching end of holidays. The panic is setting in, and all the things I won’t have time to do when Uni starts are crying to be done! (Just breath, just breath, it’s going to be OK….)

IMG_3242

One of the things that I wanted to do during the holidays was reorganise my house,  HA, I managed a cupboard! I found these clear draw organizers (second shelf down) at the Reject Shop just perfect for all those bits and pieces you tend to collect and only $4, perfect!

IMG_3239

And of course I have been making all the lovelies for my giveaway!

5 comments:

Linda said...

oh your grannies are gorgeous!

Sarah. Splish Splash Designs said...

Well, the one clean cupboard looks great ;)

Enjoy your last week of holidays. Hope you get to fit in lots of creating before uni goes back

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

so nice to be organised but for me- it just never lasts...

anka said...

I love your supplies corner. Can I move in? :)

midge said...

great grannies, great organised space and i love you 10 things post. some very funny answers in there. and i think those sneaky old smelly foxes are cute