Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday lunch

I’m all for kids being independent and one of the first things I do is teach them how to cook simple meals. The second thing I teach them is how to clean up after!!!!
A standard dish we make especially on Sunday afternoons is French Toast, YUM! In know it’s traditional to have it sweet but we actually eat it savoury.

As you can see Master 9 here is very serious about his cooking and was most annoyed at me taking his photo while in the middle of such serious business…he is now looking over my shoulder and pulling faces! But I reminded him that when he is a famous Chef we need to document his beginnings, much rolling of the eyes followed.

IMG_3304

This is serious work!

IMG_3307

1 comment:

BOB & MABEL said...

He looks too cute! Masterchef in the making.