Friday, August 13, 2010

That's it I can't resist any longer....

Well I am still without Live Writer (for some reason it keeps giving me error messages when I try to down load it to my new computer) and I think it's pooey not to be able to access it at the moment but I will carry on without pretty corners on my images, the incredibly long upload times and the clunky way Blogger edits stuff. Humph!
So....I have finally found two minutes together to post off my giveaway, yeah I know it's been a while, bit naughty really, but truly I have been extra, extra busy with no time at all.

But I can't resist anymore showing some pictures, cause it was all secretive and stuff, but no longer.




I so hope she likes it, it's travelling all the way to Hawaii, wow!! Now that I look back at the contents I feel a little worried about it getting through customs I didn't even think about that, oh dear I hope it gets there OK.

Oh and for My Creative Space this week I have one more row to go on my granny rug plus some decorative edging and I'm finished.




4 comments:

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

hey, that is a handsome rug though! early fall colours for us up here.

Quilary said...

I love your fabulous granny rug.

Jodie said...

I love your granny rug! I wish I had the patience to finish one :)

handmadehappiness said...

hope everything arrives in Hawaii ok love the rug x