Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello. My name is Sprig!

Well a little creature has come to call and has pulled me out of my flump.

I would like to introduce the little character that will be a part of one of my final assignments, but I think he may be around to stay and I feel he has friends that might start peeking around the corner very soon!

Please give a warm welcome to ‘Sprig’!

Sprig and the Doormouse_PG2 copy     

He is about to have an adventure that involves a rainy day and a sleepy dormouse. I think he may be a little bit naughty but in a cheeky way, and I think he has a sister Twig and a best friend Redcap…hmmm. What do you think?

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I love it! What are you studying? Fine arts?

Sissy Sparrows said...

He's a bit cute, I must say!

Kirsten said...

Cold dyes it is :) thanks for your help- good luck with your final assingments! :)