Saturday, October 9, 2010

IF - Transportation

Bear without a cause

Well I’m going back to front this week for Illustration Friday, instead of  leaving it to the last minute I’m doing it straight away(which means I’m not doing homework first, shhh don’t tell anyone)!

I think my Bear here is kinda ‘cool man’ with his goggles and soul patch, I think he might be on his way to a poetry slam or jazz gig. ‘Yeah, Outa sight!’

I would really like to do a version of this as a vector but it will have to wait till I have more time. That’s one of the things I’m looking forward to when I finish Uni, doing a lot more experimenting with different mediums, and spending more time on refining my illustrations.

3 comments:

momo-tomo said...

I like your bear.Cute!

Amalia K said...

Now that is one cool looking bear! I love that wide grin on his face... :))

Fourth Daughter said...

Love your stuff! Hey, have you ever submitted any of your work to magazines like Frankie or Peppermint? I write for Peppermint so let me know if you want to, I think some of your girlier stuff (in the past few posts) would be right up their alley!