Friday, November 5, 2010

It’s been a productive day!

I had an unexpected day off today. I didn’t have to go into work so I decided to do a few things that I have put off for a long time.

First I attacked my kitchen window and my French doors that lead out to the back. They have been covered in goop and dirt for too long but now, voila, zea are clean*insert bad French accent here*

IMG_3396

So now I can look out my windows unobstructed, it’s the little things sometimes that just give you a little buzz of  contentment.

IMG_3394 

  Next I picked up  my banner for my final end of year exhibition. WOW it actually looks so good, even if I do say so myself, it’s so big. I’m working on a set of limited addition prints to go with this as well.

IMG_3397

ambidextrous

Then I picked up my oldest boy from his final Year 12 exam ‘WHOOT’, and we went and had celebratory lunch together.

And finally I have just finished making a recipe that I found over at The Great Oak Circle. It’s a pumpkin cake which I thought sounded kind of Christmassy and even a bit healthy (Ok that’s a stretch, but there are veggies in it!)

IMG_3393

Vanilla Frosting and Walnuts to decorate when it’s cool…yummy!

1 comment:

Christine said...

It looks AMAZING!!!! I am so glad everyone liked it!
Happy baking
Christine