Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Creative Space

bat softie

Today I finished “De Bat” for this

Mirabel_1 copy

I’m hoping to do some other softies soon, I just can’t help thinking of the little people these toys will belong too and sending heaps of positive loving thoughts towards them.

I printed out my illustrations ‘Spring’ and ‘Autumn’ and ‘Beautiful Noise’ on some very nice watercolour paper and will have them for sale at next weeks exhibition.

And of course there was the Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap

At work I have also been helping put together a very special book,  but that’s a bit secret squirrel for now I will share more when it is finished. Overall busy, but nice busy.

1 comment:

AVeryGoodCoatRack said...

aww he's super cute!! :) i love that his face is stitched on. good use of different textures. :)