Friday, November 19, 2010

My creative Space

Print

Not a huge amount happening around here in my creative space (sometimes having a creative day job leaves you a bit spent by the end of the day and it’s been crazy busy) but I am working on a design for some business cards. I thought I would just let this sit for a moment and see what I think about them in a weeks time. Sometimes things need to brew a bit before I am happy with them. I do like my swishy ‘f’ that’s a definite.

Tonight is my exhibition, it’s all a bit thrilling/nerve wracking/exhausting etc. My mum arrives this afternoon too. Note to self: Need to clean the toilet!

Oh, and if you would like to have a look at some more creative spaces jump across to Kootoyoo

3 comments:

BOB & MABEL said...

It looks great, love the blue and red!
Good luck with the exhibition.

lisa stubbs said...

Oh good luck with your exhibition, hope it goes fantastically well, take lots of snaps!
love the 'f' fox tail!

ana @ i made it so said...

i hope the exhibition went well. i was going to say the same thing as lisa, the "f"ox tail is great! nice, kylie :)