Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Working towards the exhibition

Working on some prints for my up coming exhibition. I have started with a hand drawn ink outline then added texture and colour digitally. The dress is a scanned pillowcase I found at the op shop today and then digitally manipulated the colour. These will be printed onto watercolour paper at around an A4 size.

pink petals copy

Golden leaves copyI’m thinking they have a seasonal feel to them, maybe Spring and Autumn?  I might have to work on a Summer and Winter.

5 comments:

Beth Nicholls said...

These are so gorgeous Kylie! Really different to anything else I have seen.

Thank you for your thoughtful comment on my creative validation post - good to know I'm not the only one!

Beth

BOB & MABEL said...

Love them, particularly the red one.

Zinnia Pea said...

These are fantastic! You are so talented Kylie!

Sissy Sparrows said...

Wonderful illustration...love the girl and the textures that you created..

Rabbit Town Animator said...

your style is just gorgeous!