Monday, December 13, 2010

IF - Phenomenon

Well I don’t know, the last couple of IF topics I just couldn’t find inspiration for and well I must say this is kinda hard too. I think my creative spark might have taken a vacation (can I came too?)

This week's topic is "Phenomenon"


"Beauty is a primeval phenomenon, which itself never makes its appearance,but the reflection of which is visible in a thousand different utterancesof the creative mind, and is as various as nature herself."
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Anyhoo, all I can say is this girls hair is some kind of phenomenon!

Christmas Girl A4_72dpi

I’m not really in to sending cards at Christmas time but I thought this might make a nice card at some stage. For this year it might just be an email card.
Can you believe how fast Christmas has come around? I am so incredibly not prepared in any way, even the gift side of things is totally not done and I’m the type to have it sorted in July!!!! The wheels have definitely fallen off Christmas this year…..

3 comments:

Horacio said...

Kylie, Very cute illustration! and yet the hair is just phenomenon...
Merry christmas and happy new year.

lisa stubbs said...

gorgeous illustration, love love the type face have you hand done it? don't worry, you'll get there with Christmas:)

Jack Foster said...

Very beautiful Kylie! Love the colors! Merry Christmas!