Sunday, January 16, 2011

IF - Chicken

Print

This is a bit of a departure from my normal style, but I have been having so much fun this past week designing and illustrating some vector characters for a poster project I am working on at work, that I thought I would continue in the same style for IF this week.

I love the theme this week as I really have a soft spot for chickens (of the feathered variety), they really are quite quirky critters and so comical.

Things have been a bit quiet around my blog at the moment there just seems to be so much to be done around the home I just don’t get time to chat. Also I have been working on step one of the 2011 ‘plan’ and have be getting organised, very cathartic!

8 comments:

Maxabella said...

I love it!! x

Fourborne said...

Very cute!

josh pincus is crying said...

terrific character. very nicely done!

Heather said...

she's very cute! xo

AVeryGoodCoatRack said...

I love these characters! I also love your blog name, i love foxes!

Danielle said...

I think I'm in love.

Jack Foster said...

This is a great style Kylie! Cute characters and wonderful expression!

Missy said...

She's wonderful, such a cutie!