Monday, March 28, 2011

What I wore today…

Well I haven’t illustrated for ‘What you wore today’ for a while and there has been a request made that I do more of these so here we are. My problem is I tend to wear the same things all the time and as I haven’t been clothes shopping for ages it’s a bit tricky. BTW the jacket is more dark olive than rust.

What I wore today 04

I thought I would include a couple of photo’s of the real deal. So here are my bag and shoes. Full body shots are not gunna happen! At least I can be kinda kind to myself when I draw but photo’s are unforgiving.

Bag material 002

January 28th 2011

3 comments:

Venise said...

you have very cute feet xx

Annie P. said...

yes you do have very cute feet! Thanks for the update! I really enjoy them. I recognise the handbag, it was sitting next to me in church last week ,(as were you!). I liked it.
I love the cute little illustrations of you. Love Annie xxx

Angela Stewart said...

You are as adorable as your shoes Kylie! I wear the same outfit over and over too...HATE clothes shopping! We must catch up for another coffee sometime :D xo