Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have an Etsy Store!

Well I’ve dived into Etsy! Not really sure how well I will go but you never ever know if you don’t have a go. Yay for rhyming.

oneredfox_profile tag

Hope is the thing scan

This is my first item for sale.

I kind of had fun with this. I started with a pencil and ink drawing  then collaged her dress with vintage paper. Then I made a scan and added colour and added some digital collage (the birds) and added a couple of lines from my fave Emily Dickenson poem ‘Hope is the thing with feathers’. Then once printed I went back over with some additional pencil detail and sewed stitching around the edge so that each print is individual.

Printed onto A4 250gsm archival paper

2 comments:

Heather said...

oooh so pretty! Good luck with your shop! xo

Anzouya said...

Good Luck! Your print looks beautiful! You've done a great job! :-)