Monday, August 1, 2011

The Great Big Stitched Postcard

Well I've signed up for the The Great Big Stitched Postcard swap again and this year my postcard will travel to Susan in Virginia USA. It's taken me a while to sit down and do it this year my focus is sort of scattered and I'm finding it hard to find my creative mojo. But now that I've done it I'm really happy with it and I hope Susan is too. Fly swiftly postcard!



This is a pencil sketch, collaged with vintage paper, machine stitching and ink.

To have a look at the other amazing creative cards have a look here at our Flicka group.
On a sadder note my computer had an attack of the vapors and is currently deceased but will hopefully be resurrected in the coming week so blogging will be limited.

1 comment:

Annika said...

I saw this in the flickr group and looked at it for about 3 minutes. It's perfect!