Monday, August 22, 2011

Simplicity 9415 Quick Sticks Top/Dress

Simplicity_9415

This is Simplicity pattern 9415 from circa 1997. Simple, easy and takes about 2 hours to make.

After having a fruitless shopping expedition finding nothing out there that was in any way interesting and all in either black or grey with a few animal prints thrown in, I was disgusted enough to turn back to this old faithful pattern and hunt around for some pretty material.

Material_2 Material_1

Good for cooler weather with a long sleeve T and scarf or warmer weather with short sleeves. Next I’m on the look out for some material for spring something in soft apricots. Team it with my ever trusty jeans and a scarf and we’ll call it done.

 What I wore today copy What I wore today_blackroses

1 comment:

Missy said...

I like the shirts you made for your you drawings and I like your shoes.