Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Illustrators, drawing on inspiration!

A large part of my creative process is looking for inspiration. It never ceases to amaze me how others see the world and interpret subjects. I love to see the infinite variety of ways creatives create and sometimes it’s the smallest thing that will spark some creative bomb that buzzes around inside of me and must be exorcised.

I thought I would create a set of posts giving homage to those illustration artists that capture my attention, it’s also a good way of documenting them for future reference when perhaps creative block hits.

My first Illustrator is Brian Stauffer and you can find his web site here and an interview with him here.

featured_all

What do I love? The use of colour, collage and texture, with a twist of story telling.

No comments: