Thursday, November 10, 2011

Josephine

Josephine_2

Paper and digital collage, Ink and pencil Copyright.OneRedFox2011

Some paper, scissors a glue stick, pens and pencils and you have a recipe for a very happy afternoon.

I love when I’m sitting at my kitchen table and the family ebbs and flows around me but  I’m in my creative bubble and it’s like the conversations are far away and my mind is totally relaxed and engrossed in the creative energies that flow naturally. This is when I know I’m doing what I was meant to do, what I was created to do.

I want to tweak this a bit then I will put it over on my Etsy store. I’m still trying to get the hang of Etsy I haven’t been doing much over there but my plans are to get my act together and be a bit more deliberate with posting items there. So far it’s been a little ramshackle, never mind all things will become clear, I hope!

1 comment:

Sissy Sparrows said...

I love what you have done with the digital collage. The oranges really look great. My art is created with kids usually going crazy around me...but my mind has quietly slipped away.