Sunday, January 27, 2013

IF_Wings

IF_Wings

This weeks Illustration Friday Challenge Word is ‘Wings’.

I admit that sometimes I wish I had wings so I could just fly away from it all…especially somewhere not quite so hot! We have been having 40+ days way to regularly this summer and it’s amazing how you can look at a forecast of 37 or 38 and feel relieved. I am happiest when the temperature sits at about 25 so you can be sure I am looking forward to the onset of Autumn.

I am currently updating my portfolio and creating a mailer to post to prospective employers if anyone has some advise I would greatly appreciate it!

OneRedFox_SignOff copy

3 comments:

Helen Naylor said...

Great image! I like your line work.

Alicia Gorecki said...

Love the shapes, patterns and symmetry here. Very Nice. Here's hoping things cool down for you.

Cindy D. said...

Wonderful patterns, color and design style! And so darn cute!